Thursday 4 November 2010

Colour and fabric designs:



These are my original colour designs. I want to use a range of fabrics and colours that keep the house feeling warm and homely. As if the place is comforting to my main-hoarding character. The first image is of some of the fabrics I will use for the curtains and scatter cussions etc. The house will have allot of soft furnishings and I want the house to appear as if their was once a woman living their too, hence the tight floral patterns. The wall-paper will probably also be in a similar style but very miss-matched.
The bottom squares will be for a patchwork throw, that will be on my characters lap at some point. It is made from the threads shown in the second picture and was knitted on cocktail sticks. Each square is about the size of a 10 pence piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment