Thursday 4 November 2010

Main character profile:


Originally I really struggled to come up with a story for my character, so I looked on line at how to write a short story and they suggested that you should know everything about your character, even if this is not used in the story, so I wrote a profile to help me come up with my idea:

Name: Herb Evans
Age:
76
Job: Retired steel worker
Ethnicity:
white, welsh
Appearance:
bad posture. Hunched, un-kept
Residence: End terraced house
Favorite colour:
yellow (same as his wife)
Friends: none he is recluse
Favorite food: Hobnobs
Drinking patterns:
whisky most days, tea to recover
Phobias:
Being rejected
Faults:
Stubborn and proud
Pets: A cat that he hates
Religion:
Christian
Marital Status:
Widowed
Children:
A daughter
Temperament:
Has become sarcastic and bitter
Something hated:
The cat and nosey neighbours
Secrets:
Alcoholic, and he is lonely
Memories:
His wife, and having a purpose
Illnesses:
Coughs from the cold
Nervous Gesture:
Doesn’t look you in the eye
Sleep Patterns:
Early nights and lots of naps through the day from the booze

No comments:

Post a Comment